ME! I love to joke! I love to smile and most of all I like to talk dirty xD i have a pretty yellow smushed brain! I dont know how to appreciate things that i have until i have lost it...pretty bad i guess. I look back to see what I've done and learn from it in order to improve the quality of what i see in the future. more to come, when it comes to mind...
been getting drunk every weekend to set myself free from what i shouldn;t think of. athother drunk night and 'tis good. so i could think less and have a good night sleep! back from HUSH and loved the place. <3 !!
Hush is a superb place.. The only bad thing is that my brother lost his ID.. Awhhh!! I'm going back soon.. I'm gonna miss you lots.. Sob! Anyway just a reminder, don't leave larh comment in the comment area in my blog cox I seldom check/notice it.. Leave it in the cbox k?
2 comments:
Hush is a superb place.. The only bad thing is that my brother lost his ID.. Awhhh!! I'm going back soon.. I'm gonna miss you lots.. Sob! Anyway just a reminder, don't leave larh comment in the comment area in my blog cox I seldom check/notice it.. Leave it in the cbox k?
i cant read ur entries ==
Post a Comment